From the class blog post I learnt:
- There's a way out of the cycle of poverty
- That green arrow out is help from outside; gifts like a goat, or support for education
- A hungry person doesn't often think about long term goals
- Neighbors that are less fortunate then their neighbor often will be driven to steal from the
1. Farmers are faced with challenges like
- Trying to build long term goals when your trying to keep your family alive
- The cost of medicine
- Disasters
3. Farming provides food for poor people who don't farm. Farming doesn't earn a lot of money, but it is often done during the time of school, so it gets in the way of education.
4. I think an SLR linked to the game is live ethically because we need to help the 3rd world farmers by giving them things (like oxfam unwrapped).
5. Same as first subject
6. It will effect my thinking when I travel, when I'm faced with a lot of unexpected money, and other things.
Picture from: http://lfort.wordpress.com/2010/06/17/indias-rise-as-a-great-power/

No comments:
Post a Comment